Wednesday, 9 March 2016

Camp week

BLEDISLOE and KIDS REPUBLIC


liked it when we were allowed to make a waterfall.
I had to use my patience when we made the waterfall because everyone else was there filling up the space.
This is the stream we played in and made a little waterfall in.

In this photo I am climbing up the climbing wall at kids Republic. I'm not a very good climber but I just wanted to have fun. I didn't like it when Aishling and Katelyn went to climb and I didn't get to carry on the game I was playing with Katelyn and Aishling.


CONSTRUCTION DAY

On construction day the hardest session was the Lego because their so tiny and hard to put together.
This is a picture of mine and Aishlings structure that held up 4 books.
This is me and Aishling doing the height challenge.    What I liked about the height challenge was 
                                                                                   that 
                                                                                  we kept complimenting ourselves.
ART DAY

On art day we made a mural in the library with Rebecca in the library. we put on little people that we made with Suzanne. I had to focus on drawing in an accurate place. The bit that I helped with on this photo was...         \/


WATER DAY

On water day my first rotation was making boats that can hold fake coins. My second rotation was the water fight. I didn't like it when people squirted you in the eye. I felt as cold as an iceberg and I forgot to bring a towel out to dry myself with.


CAMP DAY 

On camp day we set up tents in the morning and people choose their tents. Aishling went to Katelyns tent and heaps of girls from Brenda's class came to my tent. A little bit later Katelyn and Aishling came to my tent. After that Alasandra and her friend briar moved into my tent and by that time my tent was packed with people. Here is a photo of me and my group roasting marshmallows around a fire. I felt like this was going to be the best day of my life because the s'mores were so delicious.



No comments:

Post a Comment