Monday, 25 July 2016

Holidays

In the holidays I swum one hour each day not on Sunday's.

I went to my nans place for a sleepover. 

On the last day of the holidays I made a dessert that was pastry base. It had platter pastry on the sides and dark chocolate in the middle. Then we put it in the oven and the chocolate melted. Then we put marshmallows on top of the melted chocolate and put that in the oven. I looked through the glass  in the oven and I saw that all the marshmallows had puffed up. 

In the holidays I wrote a book called the secret life of criminals. I am going to write a second book called the secret life of criminals return of the lost wand.

In the holidays I also made phones out of wooden pieces. I coloured them the colours of the people's elements and drew a picture based on their element. I gave them to Talia, Izira, Lyna, Carrisa and myself. Talia and Iziras phones were blue with a picture of a wave. Lynas phone was green and had a picture of a flower. Carrissa's phone was originally black because I didn't have any purple but when I got to school Carrisa took it home and painted it purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment